16.12.10

I need a new room

I'm not normally one for image-heavy posts, but this is just a quick one for now on one of my New Year resolutions for 2011 (yikes.) I don't often make resolutions, when I do I tend to forget about them and then feel really guilty afterwards, but I'm thinking if I publish this in cyberspace then it's some sort of commitment surely? So I thought I'd share some of my inspiration images, which I have pinned to a big old piece of foam board I found. Ahhh L.O.V.E:

Kate Moss Final Collection for Topshop Display. 2010

Katie Morosky's Apartment 'The Way We Were'. 1973



Olympia Le-Tan Shop Display. 2010. Source

'The Way We Were' Katie Morosky's William Morris cushion. 1973

Holly Golightly's Apartment, 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'. 1961

Bath sofa, 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'. 1961

Carrie's new apartment 'Sex and the City'. 2008



Helen's bedroom in 'An Education'. 2009